Evans Vanodine Trident Blue Sanitising Powder 12 x 500g
- Multi use powder for a variety of applications in healthcare, catering & general housekeeping.
- Cleans & disinfects a selection of washable hard surfaces & equipment in one application. Passes EN 1276.
- Provides in excess of 10,000ppm available chlorine to ensure adequate strength when necessary in high risk areas.
- Unperfumed. Ideal wherever food is prepared, handled or served.
- Provides sufficient cleaning strength to soak cloths and effectively remove tannin from crockery.
- Suitable for a variety of applications in washroom areas including removing mould & mildew.
- Formulated so it is able to be used neat or in a solution to solve a variety of tasks.
- Pack size: 12 x 500gm.
HOW TO USE
WORK SURFACES, WASHROOM & CONTAMINATED AREAS:
Sprinkle powder onto damp cloth or sponge & wipe surface clean.
Rinse with clean water & allow to air dry
HIGH RISK AREAS & CATERING EQUIPMENT:
Prepare a 4% solution (40gm per litre of warm water).
Immerse washable equipment, alternatively wipe solution onto
equipment & rinse with clean water. Allow to air dry.
Prepare a 1% solution (10gm per litre of warm water).
Immerse removable parts in solution, alternatively wipe solution
onto machine parts & rinse with clean water. Allow to air dry.