Evans Vanodine Oxy Powder Multi Purpose Stain Remover 1 kg
Highly effective, multi purpose powder.
- Will quickly remove difficult stains such as mould,
- fruit juice, coffee & tea.
- Suitable on white & coloured fabrics, upholstery & carpets.
- Extremely versatile, as it is also suitable for
removing stains on kitchen worktops,
chopping boards, floors, tiles, paving
stones, grout, plastic garden furniture,
rubbish bins & even animal baskets &
- Ideal for use where bleach is not acceptable.
- Supplied in a convenient 1kg tub with scoop.
HOW TO USE
Add 1 scoop (25g) to the detergent in the washing machine drawer in the main wash cycle. For very heavy soiling use 2 scoops.
Dissolve 1 scoop (25g) in 5lt hot water. Stubborn stains use 2 scoops.
Colours – soak for a maximum 1 hour. Whites – soak for up to 6 hours.
After soaking rinse with cold water or wash as normal.
CARPETS, UPHOLSTERY & TEXTILES:
Dissolve ½ scoop (12.5g) in 1lt hot water. Dab stain with solution, working from the outside of the stain to the centre & leave for
10 minutes. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Do not use on wool, wool blend carpets, rugs, silk, leather or suede.
CLEANING MOP HEADS:
Dissolve 1 or 2 scoops, depending on soiling, in a bucket containing 2lt of hot water & soak for 1 hour or overnight.
As it is a powder, you can make a solution to a strength to match the problem