Evans Vanodine EC4 Super Concentrate Sanitiser 4 x 1 ltr
- Multi surface unperfumed cleaner & disinfectant.
- For use in the food industry, nursing homes, schools & wherever hygiene is of the utmost importance.
- Removes general soiling & kills bacteria in one operation. Helps to prevent the spread of contamination making it ideal for use on worktops, chopping boards, tables, refrigerators & kitchen equipment.
- Kills bacteria. Passes EN1276 under dirty conditions at 1:60 with a 30 second contact time or at 1:100 with a 5 minute contact time.
- Low dosage, very economical in use. 1 litre makes 100 trigger spray bottles & 100 x 1 litre buckets of solution.
- Available in a portable easy to handle 1 litre bottle with a 10ml dosing cap.
- Colour coded trigger bottles available.
HOW TO USE – DISINFECTANT & GENERAL CLEANING
TRIGGER SPRAY BOTTLE:
USING DOSING CAP – Fill bottle with 600ml of water & add 1 x 10ml capful of EC4. Affix spray head, shake gently to mix before use.
USING E:DOSE DISPENSER – Fill bottle with 600ml of water.
Push dispenser button once to dispense 10ml into bottle. Affix spray head, shake gently to mix before use.
Spray surface & wipe with a clean damp cloth. Allow to air dry.
USING DOSING CAP – Add 1 x 10ml capful per 1lt warm water into a bucket.
USING E:DOSE DISPENSER – Push dispenser once to dose 10ml per 1lt warm water into a bucket.
Mop or wipe surface. Allow to air dry.