Evans Glaze All in One Dish Wash Tablets 120
Individually wrapped tablets which remove difficult foodstuffs.
Leaves crockery, cutlery & glassware sparkling, clean & bright
The rinse aid additive ensures a brilliant shine on crockery & glassware.
• Built in salt action leaves dishes spotless & also helps to keep the machine clean.
• Leaves stainless steel items with an extra shine & sparkle.
• With the added glass protector, glasses are protected against the effect of corrosion keeping them looking newer for longer.
• Helps to overcome the build-up of limescale in dishwashing machines.
• Efficient cleaning even on a short cycle wash.
• Provides a clean fresh lemon fragrance to washed items & the machine
LOADING & EMPTYING THE DISHWASH MACHINE: Remove scraps of food from crockery & rinse heavily soiled items before loading into the dishwash machine.
ALWAYS stack larger plates & pans at the back of dishwasher to make it easier to fill the front with smaller items.
ALWAYS ensure glasses & cups are stacked upside down so they are cleaned properly & do not collect water.
ALWAYS stack cutlery & utensils in the basket with the knife blade pointing downwards.
ALWAYS empty the lower basket first to overcome the possibility of wetting the clean items with water from the rotate arm.
ALWAYS rinse the filter on a regular basis to ensure it is clean. Place tablet in dispenser (no need to unwrap). Close dispenser, select an appropriate programme & switch on your dishwasher as normal.