Evans Vanodine Professional Chlor Tabs 200
Effervescent chlorine Tablets
- Quick dissolving effervescent tablets.
- Provides a disinfectant solution to kill bacteria, fungi, viruses & spores. Passes EN1276.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications in kitchens, food preparation areas & medical establishments.
- Effective against Clostridium difficile, E.coli & H.I.V.
- Convenient, easy to use & handle.
- Each tablet provides 1000 parts per million available chlorine per 1lt water.
HOW TO USE
FOOD PREPARATION SURFACES, VENDING MACHINES, FLOORS & WALL TILES – 200ppm:
Dissolve 1 tablet in 5lt warm water. Mop or wipe surface.
Leave to air dry or use paper towel.
DISHCLOTHS & MOPS – 100ppm:
Dissolve 1 tablet in 10lt warm water. Leave to soak for upto 2 hours.
CUTLERY, CROCKERY & GLASSWARE – 120ppm :
Dissolve 1 tablet in 8lt warm water. Leave to soak for a minimum of 5 minutes.
TOILETS & DRAINS – 400ppm:
Dissolve 2 tablets per 5lt warm water.
GENERAL DISINFECTION – 1000ppm:
Dissolve 1 tablet in 1lt warm water.
BODY FLUID SPILLS – 10,000ppm:
Dissolve 1 tablet in 100ml warm water.
DISINFECTION OF SALADS, VEGETABLES & NON PEELABLE FRUITS:
Rinse to remove loose soil. Dissolve 1 tablet in 20lt water (50ppm).
Disinfect in solution, shake off excess liquid. It is preferable not to rinse after disinfection, except where food will be consumed in less than 2 hours, in that case rinse well with clean fresh drinking water.