Evans Vanodine Enhance™HD Ultra high strength floor polish 5 litre
Evans Vanodine Enhance™HD Ultra high strength floor polish 5 litre, Premium, acrylic floor polish for high wear, high traffic areas. Dries to an extra durable, brilliant, very high gloss, wet look, slip resistant finish.
Ideal for very high traffic areas.
• Can be burnished using UHS 2200+ ROM machines.
• Reduces stripping cycles.
• Excellent levelling properties for easy application and to ensure a smooth even finish.
• Suitable for hard floors: vinyl, rubber, terrazzo, marble, concrete & sealed surfaces.
• Coverage per 5 L – 300/400 sq. metres for 1 coat.
RECOMMENDED FLOOR SURFACES:
Vinyl composition tile (VCT), terrazzo, marble, concrete, quarry tile.
This UHS floor finish is formulated with a special blend of resins, waxes & polymers to provide
a long lasting, high gloss finish that can stand up to the heavy daily traffic and maintenance
that is seen in retail or institutional facilities.
For a floor that has been stripped, properly neutralised, rinsed and allowed to dry thoroughly,
apply 5-6 thin coats of ENHANCE HD using a clean synthetic mop. Allow the floor to dry
thoroughly between coats and prior to burnishing. Drying time depends on a number of
factors. At 200C approx. 30 minutes between coats and 3 hours minimum before burnishing.
Optional: Apply 2 thin coats of SEALANT B floor sealer for old or porous floors or for high
traffic areas before applying ENHANCE HD.
• Sweep floor daily with a dust mop.
• To clean floor use a mop or automatic scrubber with a neutral cleaner.
• Restore shine as needed with CLEAN & SHINE maintenance cleaner to improve gloss and
repair polish damage or wear.
• Burnish with ultra high speed machine and pad. One pass is all that is usually required.
• When desired results can no longer be achieved by routine maintenance, strip floor using
SURE STRIP and re-apply ENHANCE HD as shown in initial application