Deb Stokolan 12 x 100 ml Sensitive Pure Skin Cream Tubes
Enriched skin conditioning cream for sensitive skin
Dry | Stressed Skin
Where to use: Deb Stokolan 12 x 100 ml Sensitive Pure Skin Cream Tubes For use in industrial, food handling and healthcare environments, especially where employees are prone to dry or stressed skin
- Enriched skin conditioning formula -Specially formulated to nourish, hydrate and soothe sensitive skin.
- Perfume-Free and Dye-Free -No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Rich in moisturisers -High levels of Glycerin and Urea enhance the water holding capacity of the skin’s upper layers, supporting the skin’s own moisture system and helps improve skin elasticity.
- Contains Creatine -Creatine encourages the skin’s own production of barrier lipids and supports cell renewal.
- Non-tainting and assessed according to HACCP guidelines -When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Skin Hypoallergenic -Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
- Awarded with the ECARF quality seal -Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Silicone-free -Suitable for use in any production sites where paint and surface coating processes are undertaken.
- Compatible with rubber production processes -Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.